Samedi 1er juin, le Camping Both d'Orouet accueille Yann MALAU.
- sardinade à 19h30 : dégustations de sardines, pommes de terre de Noirmoutier, salade et dessert; sur inscription jusqu'au 31 mai.*
- concert de Yann MALAU à 21h00, en acoustique pour une ambiance chaleureuse. Entrée libre et gratuite réservée aux clients et résidents du camping.
The campsite is open from April 6 to September 29, 2019 to rent accommodation and pitches for tents, caravans and camping-cars.
In Vendée, facing the Ile d'Yeu, between Saint-Jean-de-Monts and Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez, ...
An ideal geographical location
Ideally located near the large sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, facing the Ile d'Yeu, Camping Le Both d'Orouet welcomes you for family holidays in the authentic setting of an old farm. How to come ?
Classified three stars for its comfort and its amenities, the campsite enjoys a high quality natural environment, near the sea and pine forests, while offering urban amenities with food shops and local services a few hundred meters (bakery, food, bar and restaurants, tobacco-press) or less than 3 to 6 km (shopping centers ...).
With the family, you will discover the joys of the ocean by practicing sliding sports (surfing, kite surfing ...), or will do at your pleasure relaxing walks in the forest, in the countryside, or in the dunes, or more active in jogging or by bike on the many bike paths Vendee!
Renovated sanitary facilities in 2017
Because we want our sanitary equipment to be adapted to your needs, to be comfortable and to stay clean, we have not hesitated to completely re-visit the central sanitary space for the enjoyment of the occupants of the 80 free spaces of the camping, calling on the professionals of the saniloisirs society.
Since spring 2017, you will find:
- a space designed for children with 2 toilets, 2 sinks, and for babies, a bath and a changing table;
- a family cabin with the parent, a shower and a sink, for the child, his shower and sink;
- an accessible cabin 'PMR' from the outside equipped with a shower, a sink, a toilet;
and of course :